![]() |
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
Domopao says hi
|
affiliatesTsin Cying CH Band WeiXin Jossie SoonChit BeeKhian Evangelione Carmen ad0852 ZhiLing Kaiying Ryan Peiyeng SiJie Karleong Jonathan Beanipet 2+2 Minicam Xiaxue Cheesie |
|
Thursday, April 16, 2009 @ 9:44 PMToa gallery
Today went to college again due to some reason of the damnnnnnnn ****** ptptn! Gah! Mum's call wake me up from my dear bed, rush to CIMB bank and thought wanna make a new account. But i hafto cancel my account to make a new account. The most worst thing is.. I hafto go bak to sarawak to cancel the bank. =_= Why I so Suai one? Then i just give up by giving Lisa a paper printed by the CIMB bank's stuff, proved that my i.c. number is correct... @#%# Tired larh! >______<>
back to top?
After that I went to the one Gallery to see see~ Too long time dint go in. -.- yeah did saw some nice artworks. This one ar.. the picture's zhou zhe is draw out one de.. this house so damn crazy! I like it!! shoes shoes This one make me think about waiwai's packaging last year XD niceeeee~ hmm look like sumone.. XD Today is a boring day. But someone makes me happy~ Cuz..... ![]() Peisi Missss Paoline~~~ XD aiya wai.. I noe u miss me one lah.. Dun keep mention~~~ HOHOHOHO |