![]() |
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
Domopao says hi
|
affiliatesTsin Cying CH Band WeiXin Jossie SoonChit BeeKhian Evangelione Carmen ad0852 ZhiLing Kaiying Ryan Peiyeng SiJie Karleong Jonathan Beanipet 2+2 Minicam Xiaxue Cheesie |
|
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 8:37 PM![]() yeah!! its 2010!!! New year is coming! And there's lots of things waiting for me to do!! *cant wait* Well, lots of things happened this year. Sad, happy, bitter, sour.. But alll of these had made me, today. Sad that today can't go back to countdown with my family. I so miss them.. Every night whenever i wanna closed my eyes, their face just flash back into my mind. I miss all of u. I miss Miri... Anyway, I got new experience. Celebrate new year eve here also not bad wad. Lots of activities are waiting for me. Wanna go somewhere to feel the air, the smell of new year! A lot of plans i have for this new year, and will try my best to achieve it. New Year, New hope ma! Happy New Year people! Lets welcome 2010! |