![]() |
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
Domopao says hi
|
affiliatesTsin Cying CH Band WeiXin Jossie SoonChit BeeKhian Evangelione Carmen ad0852 ZhiLing Kaiying Ryan Peiyeng SiJie Karleong Jonathan Beanipet 2+2 Minicam Xiaxue Cheesie |
|
Monday, February 8, 2010 @ 2:10 AMMiss Complain
Ma de. I said blog closed den oso no one care!!! T________T aiks. Havent upload BBQ's picture. Next post next post ! *hohoho* Story of SnowPao One day, SnowPao come to meet Mr. Mirror. SnowPao: Dear Mirror, who is the prettiest girl in PJS9? ![]() Mr. Mirror: It's you, Miss SnowPao.
back to top?
*transform his face to SnowPao's face* SnowPao: Dear Mirror, who is the most like-to-complain person recently? Mr. Mirror stunned for awhile, then answer : It's you, Miss SnowPao. *transform to SnowPao's face* SnowPao fainted. ahh.... Nowadays I keep on complaining. From the big stuffs to small lil stuff. Really lost my patience and get angry easily.(ahh please, dun come period on CNY!!!) Should have control myself lor. What to do. I'm going 21 soon, cannot be so childish leh!! *DUN LAUGH LOR! STILL LAUGH MEH!!!* p/s: Remind me if I complain again. |