![]() |
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
Domopao says hi
|
affiliatesTsin Cying CH Band WeiXin Jossie SoonChit BeeKhian Evangelione Carmen ad0852 ZhiLing Kaiying Ryan Peiyeng SiJie Karleong Jonathan Beanipet 2+2 Minicam Xiaxue Cheesie |
|
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 @ 10:15 PMtouch.
A lot of problems disturbing me these few days.And I cant take it anymore.... I never felt like wanna faint in Pyramid, seriously. And that's what happened just now. For you: Thank you for everything. And sorry cant make it for movie :( Dunno whether when both of us are free. Hope the day will come soonnn! T___T And for Kor: So touch when i heard u say, "有什么事情你还有我们" T______T can make me cry 100 times dy larrr!!! And mum: Sorry I might be stubborn all the time but you always help me solve anything when i cant. Until now still like that i feel so shameeee.. T___T but i noe u love me! And i love you tooooooooo! Thank you for everything! |